Note: looking out for only e-commerce background profile.with premium institute(mand)- IIT.NIT
- Create a highly robust infrastructure architecture for our cloud platform(Django, Celery, Gevent, Nodejs, Redis, Postgres,Mongodb).
- Make sure those systems are robust in the sense they can scale, handle rapid growth, and limit exposure to single points of failure and security vulnerabilities.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for our cloud offering.
- Building out proper devops practices and continuous integration toolkit using ansible + jenkins.
- Automated Deployment and Provisioning of our platform for hosting on client infrastructure.
- Other devop tasks like - monitoring server logs, optimizing server/db configurations, spoting and eliminating bottlenecks, server surveillance, security & intrusion detection etc.
- Build out a DevOps team that you're excited about leading,
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Significant experience in designing, planning, and leading high volume infrastructure growth.
- Experience with cloud orchestration tools like Chef, Puppet or (bonus points) Ansible.
- Strong understanding and familiarity with UNIX systems administration.
- Solid understanding of relational and non relational databases
- Experience with web frameworks/platform like Rails, Flask, Codeigniter or (bonus points)Django
- Ability to write automation scripts in any scripting language.