Excellent position with one of our Top Client @ Chennai Jobs Specs below FYI
- Data & Automation Developer position requires a candidate who can develop PMO toolsets using SharePoint 2013.
- Also the candidate must have good coding experience in Macros.
- Should have used Office 365.
Ability to undertake the following a must:
- Develop macros, VB scripts and applications for toolset customization and automation
- Design and construct databases
- Construct and automate data pulls in VB Script from SharePoint to build professional dashboard reports based on predefined templates utilizing and manipulating data via Excel/Access/SharePoint
- Advanced developing skills in Office 365 (Access, Excel, PowerPoint), SharePoint 2013, MS Project Server 2013, SharePoint Designer, Info Path
- Strong analytical and design skills including ability to extract requirements and recommend innovative solutions
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail including ability to review, analyse and manipulate data to produce quality management reports and maintain quality control
- Strong testing background to ensure all requirements are fulfilled
- Strong communication skills to be able to articulate technical designs and process to non-technology users
- Must be proactive and own tasks delegated to drive results
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrates a passion to win who is accountable and takes ownership for commitments, delivering results that are consistently high quality and sustainable
- Must have knowledge in Project management, process reengineering and business transformation.