Total & Rel Exp : 4 + years in PeopleSoft Developer
Total & Rel Exp : 7.5+ years in PeopleSoft Leads
Skill : PeopleSoft Technical with HRMS / FSCM & PeopleSoft Campus Solution (Technical / Functional)
Notice Period : Immediate - 15 Days Only
Job Description :
PeopleSoft Technical JD:
1. Minimum of 5 years of development experience in PeopleSoft applications and minimum of 3 years of experience in PeopleSoft 9.0 and 8.5x tools or higher
2. Experience in Implementation, Design, Development, Testing, and Support phases
3. Experience in Upgrade activities Upgrade and Change Assistant.
4. Expertise in Application Designer, Application Packages, People Code, Application Engine, Workflow, Approval Workflow Engine (AWE)
5. Expertise in XML Publisher reporting , Component Interface, iScripts, Integration Broker, File Layout, Security, Process Scheduler, Data Mover and PS Query tool
6. Developed conversions, interfaces, extensions, customizations and reports, to address client requirement in accordance with the industry best practices
7. Debug and optimize SQL statements within Query, SQR, and Application Engine
8. Experience in creating the Technical Design and Test case documents.
9. Primarily Functional knowledge in Campus Solutions Modules. Finance and HRMS are added advantage.
10. Familiar with Onshore-Offshore support model
11. Developed integrations with third party systems using Integration Broker and Web Services
12. Developed re-usable application components using PeopleCode technology that was adopted across multiple projects.
13. Hands on experience in Oracle 10g/11g, and MS SQL SERVER.