In this role the candidate will be a key contributor on a multi-functional team of Development Engineers, responsible for designing and coding LTE and other Radio Access network Technologies, writing design and functional specs, helping with the customer deployments and handling customer issues.
- 4+ years of experience in networking product development
- Strong Knowledge of the 3GPP Specifications in any of RRM/RRC/ PDCP/RLC/ MAC/PHY in LTE eNodeB
- Very good experience in debugging the real time issues with RRM/RRC/PDCP/RLC/MAC layer.
- Very good experience in MAC-PHY interface. Knowledge of FAPI interface.
- Different User Plane Algorithms, Scheduling Algorithms and RACH procedures, etc.
- Very good C/C++ programming and Strong knowledge of multi-threaded and multi-core programming
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
- Analysis of defect reports and traces, followed by development of bug-fixes or enhancements to the system
- BS/MS in CS/EE; or equivalent training, education and experience.