Candidate will be responsible for the Management of Storage and related devices within a mainframe complex. Candidate should possess working knowledge of Storage fundamentals, z/OS(MVS) fundamentals, and Storage Device.
1. Good knowledge of DASD and Tape environment (DFSMS, HSM, RMM, DFP, DSS.., ICF Catalogs, VSAM, ICKDSF, ATL/VTS, SILO's, TS7700 etc.)
2. Disaster Recovery planning, configuration and testing at regular intervals.
3. Perform storage management. Product upgrades and configuration.
4. Knowledge of 3rd party storage management products and reporting tools. Such as FDR/ABR, Stop X37, CA-1, CA-Disk, EMC, etc.
5. Maintain documentation of the storage environment.
6. Hand's-on expertise with System z storage data migration (TDMF, FDRPAS etc) and replication (PPRC, Global Mirroring, XRC, EMC SRDF/A etc.)
7. Experience in setting up Tape replication, Tape grid, Copy export technology.
8. Working knowledge on Storage hardware subsystems including IBM, EMC, HDS, DASD and Removable Media Devices.
9. Experience in REXX, CLIST, DFSORT, ISPF editor and SAS is preferable.
10. Experience in creation of Request for Proposals for clients.
- 8- 10 years+ Years of relevant experience on storage technologies.
- In depth knowledge (L3) of one or more storage subsystems like IBM/EMC/Hitachi
- Experience in Installation and configuration of storage subsystems.
- Experience in Performance Analysis and Tuning of any storage subsystems is mandatory
- Experience in Storage data migration techniques for any storage subsystems.
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period