1) Strong design, coding and troubleshooting skills in C++ is a must.
2) Good understanding of Object Oriented design and concepts, design patterns required.
3) Experience with data structures, multithreading, Standard Template Library (STL) required
4) Strong debugging and code review skills required
5) Working experience with SCM tools like Clearcase, SVN, Mercurial etc
6) UNIX, Linux or RTOS experience required
7) Shell scripting experience an added advantage
8) Experience in working with C++ Boost library an added advantage
9) Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal/written) with ability to work in a team.
10) Prior experience in Automotive/Telematics domain will be preferred.
11) Knowledge on "Connected Vehicles, Vehicle to vehicle (V2V) and Vehicle to Infrastructure (V2I) communication" domain an added advantage