10-12 years of experience preferably in Automation activities of cluster setup, such as functional and integration in Datacenter automation domain.
- Should have expert knowledge on Cluster software, tools (e.g. SFHA, SFRAC.) and best practices
- Experience in working in data center domain.
- Experience writing code for provisioning and configuration manage Cluster service.
- Principle understanding of bare metal, VM, network (Switches, firewall, load balancer) and storage (SAN / NAS) provisioning.
- Hands on experience in Shell, Python, etc.
- Experience in remote execution framework like Salt, Puppet etc.
- Adequate knowledge on Other Operating Systems, Networking, Database, Applications, Security and ITIL processes.
- Experienced in L1 and L2 support for internal business units on the tools used by IDC.
- Code management, integration and testing
- Experience in System Fault Tolerance Design, Business continuity and Disaster recovery planning
- Development and execution of automated functional & system tests
- Development and execution of automated acceptance tests
- Work closely with cross-functional organizations, project teams and clients to develop project schedules, execute test plans and cases and deliver high quality products
- Participate in training and mentoring other members of the Development and other teams.
- Work with business owners and development team to define acceptance criteria for the stories.
Location : Bangalore
Education : B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / MSc