* Technical delivery of Identity and Access Management (IdAM) solutions to clients as an individual
contributor or team collaborator based on guidance and direction from team leadership.
* Lead development and testing - Technical guidance to the developers, Proof of concepts, System
testing to ensure solution works as expected.
* Actively participate in technical/functional project meetings
* Ensure quality of delivery and assume ownership: Technical review of artifacts, custom code,
product configurations, etc., and delivery to onsite.
* Ensures that implementations conform to industry-standard IAM best practices
* Ensures timely execution and delivery of assigned project deliverables
* Assist customer, Architects and development teams to create use cases, detailed design for the
solution framework, customizations.
* Provides software installation, configuration, integration, and support
* Working with geographically distributed teams and in a virtual organization
* 4+ years hands-on experience on tools such as SailPoint and Oracle Waveset
* Experience in at least two successful, enterprise-scale complete IAM implementations in a
developer & lead role
* Minimum 2 years hands-on Java development experience Core Java, Servlets, Struts, Spring
* Demonstrated understanding of common programming practices
* Familiarity with development tools such as Eclipse, JDeveloper, Visual Studio and SQL Developer.
* Experience on version control systems like SVN, CVS and GIT
* Experience in one of the following application servers: Oracle Weblogic, IBM WebSphere, JBOSS,
*Familiarity in one or more of the following areas: Single Sign On, Identity Federation, Resource
* Provisioning, Physical Access Control Systems (PACS), and Enterprise Directory Architecture and
Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience
* Hands-on experience with one or more of the following RDBMS systems: Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL
Server, including strong SQL query