Required Qualification for SAP Sr. ABAP Developer / Module Lead include:
- SAP ABAP Developer with strong experience in OO Abap and performance tuning techniques for 4 -5 years exclusively.
- Detailed in-depth technical ABAP knowledge coupled with solid all round hands-on experience.
- Has a proven track record of 2+ years in designing, configuring, and implementing SAP. Also, has a proven record of 1+ SAP upgrade and 1+ SAP EHP upgrade.
- Worked on different SAP versions ( R/3 4.6c, R/3 4.7, ECC5.0, ECC6.0)
- Experience in developing RICEFW objects using technologies like ABAP ALE, EDI, IDOC, RFC, BAPI, BDC, User-exits, custom-exists, SAP script, Smartforms, Report development, Workflow, Enhancements, Dialog Programming, Data Migration methods, Conversions, Interfaces, Performance Tuning.
- Development experience in using ABAP Objects by using Object Oriented programming skills, BAdIs and other enhancements using switch framework;
- Well versed with SAP debugging.
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment and work with a diversified team.
- Thorough understanding of SAP Netweaver architecture
- Experienced in leading the modules in the project.
- Working with geographically dispersed clients and resources.
- Must be self-motivated and operate under minimal supervisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period