* Good experience in Novell IDM, eDirectory, RSA is must.
* Should have administration and troubleshooting skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Knowledge on Java programming or shell scripting will be an added advantage.
* Understanding or experience on LDAP or active directory administration.
* Should have good exposure to relational database design, including SQL programming using PL/SQL and/or MSSQL
* Ability to work independently or part of teams on multiple projects
* In-depth knowledge on Novell IDM administration Version 4.x.
* Experience in integrating Novell IDM with heterogeneous systems.
* Experience in customizing workflows.
* Experience developing identity management strategies, architectures and implementation plans
* Experience in configuring Novell IDM in HA mode.
* Should have worked on Role Base Access Control
Novell Access Manager
* In-depth knowledge on NAM 3.X installation and administration.
* Experience in upgrading NAM 3.X
* Should have experience in installing web agents on HTTP Server / Apache / IIS.
* Design and implement access control, single-sign-on and identity federation