Team member should be experienced with key batch integration technologies including the Informatica product stack, PL/SQL, Oracle Database, Autosys, NDM, Data Mapping, and Metadata Management in addition to foundational technologies including Infrastructure and Systems Software (Unix).
In addition this team member will:
1. Develop batch integrations solutions in Informatica PowerCenter, Data Transformation, IDQ, and Metadata Manager and working with range of data sources such as relational databases, XML messages, Flat files etc
2. Document technical designs based on business functional and non-functional requirements, then work with other members of development teams to socialize and update design.
3. Create and review development estimates from development teams with senior management and actively seek clarification and verification as appropriate.
4. Develop and participate in the adoption and evolution of high-quality code development standards.
5. Work within a team of systems analysts, application integration engineers, and code management teams.
6. Update and complete documentation, procedures and user guides.
7. Understand BCP, quality assurance, information security and compliance requirements and analyze changes for risk to the environment.
8. Participate in testing and environment validation efforts.
9. Use diagnostic tools and vendor utilities to troubleshoot complex application problems to maintain or restore service or data to programs.
10. Demonstrated experience with Application Integration via Batch processing.
11. Demonstrated experience with Data Warehousing, Metadata Management, Data Mapping
12. Demonstrated experience with complex batch scheduling
13. Demonstrated experience with Linux (Red Hat)
14. Demonstrated experience with Unix Shell Scripting, pmcmd, awk, sed
15. Demonstrated experience working collaboratively within a team of developers
16. Demonstrated experience supporting a production application
Typing Speed (For Operations only)
Informatica 8.x, 9.x, Autosys, UNIX, NDM
UNIX Scripting, CVS, SVN, Oracle 11g
Other Skills (Not Part of Standard Primary/Secondary Skills)
Individual Contributor / People Manager
Minimum Number of Reportees (For People Manager)
Minimum Experience (in years)
Production Support Service? (IM & IS only)