5-8 years of industry experience in Tools Development and Maintenance.
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science of equivalent
* Proficiency in working and developing on Linux
* Experience building real online applications with technologies like Linux, Apache, Mysql, PHP
* Strong experience with Shell and perl scripting
* Experience with Splunk architecture, and deployment, Splunk dashboard design is a big plus
* Experience in data integration between Splunk and backend RDBMS using standard or custom-based data connectors
* Experience in developing monitoring tools in Nagios and Foglight.
* Oracle Database development expertise including performance tuning knowledge of queries.
* MYSQL experience is a plus.
* Hadoop Knowledge and work experience is preferred.
* Experience with MongoDB or NoSQL databases is preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
* Ability to code really well in at least one language
* Ability to pick up new software, frameworks and tools
* Sharp and tenacious troubleshooting skills