Candidates who has developed commercial apps / eCommerce apps are preferred.
Our ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fluid start-up environment and will bring an energetic, fun, and creative approach to their work. You'll be coding everything from UI to storage and caching and so you must have strong Objective-C skills.
- Implement beautiful user interfaces with usability and performance in mind
- Help lead the development of our customer-facing iOS applications from scratch.
- Collaborate closely with our PM, designer, and API engineers to help shape the evolution of our product on iPhones.
- Solve challenging client performance and scaling issues
- Use your knowledge of the iOS platform to proactively do away with typical pain points by using the best practices in design and engineering decisions.
- Help setting up processes for continuous integration, product launch cycles and post-publishing sanity checks.
- 2+ years- experience with architecture, design and development of iOS applications (natively)
- Solid understanding of iOS development process from beginning to end
- Familiarity with the latest iOS SDK and Apple development tools
- You- re a self-starter, highly effective working independently and within a team
- Experience using Git for source control
- Addiction to Trello-like collaboration environments.