1. 8+ years of experience in Hybris ecommerce platform.
2. Must have completed at least four (4) Hybris enterprise implementations in the capacity of Architect/Lead.
3. Strong clarity in integration architecture and implementation using data exchange formats such as SOAP/REST/JSON.
4. Sound technical knowledge on Java/J2EE and Hybris with a working knowledge on SOA, ESB, JMS, Web Services, Groovy, OOAD, ZK Framework, Spring Framework, Search tools integration, CMS.
5. Technical knowledge of Hybris Package for implementation and customization of ecommerce sites.
6. Hands on experience in technical skills like Java, JSP/Services, Struts/Spring, Database (Oracle, SQL Server, MySql), JUnit.
7. Worked on extensive backend integration using ESB/Message Queue/Middleware with eCommerce platforms.
8. Experience in managing and developing Hybris based sites and eCommerce Domain understanding.
9. Deep understanding of Hybris architecture, development practices, out-of-box features and tools.
10. Experience in designing B2B, B2C, multi-site and multi-country, end-to-end implementations of eCommerce platforms.
11. Working experience in Hybris modules such as Impex, cronjobs, flexiblesearch, workflow, service layer APls.
12. Working knowledge of Hybris commerce platform that includes PCM, Order Management, Payment, WCMS, BTG, Vouchers, Mobile Commerce, InStore, Customer Service, Print, i18N features.
13. Knowledge of Mobile Commerce, Cloud, on-demand, managed services based deployment of Hybris.