* Minimum 6 year's hands-on experience in ETL development, installation, maintenance of AbInitio on Unix/Linux platforms.
* Strong AbInitio development experience
* Good working knowledge of how ETL tools are implemented on Unix platforms
* Knowledge of various AbInitio application i.e. Co>Operating System, Metadata Hub, Control Center, EME Technical Repository, Express>It etc.
* Experience of managing infrastructure on Unix/Linux platforms
* Strong Korn/Bourne/Perl scripting skill-set
* Knowledge of how to install third party software on Linux environment
* Experience on version control tool and its methodology
* Good knowledge of Database and Storage replication/archive concepts
* Knowledge on job scheduling application in ETL environment; preferably Autosys.
* Good knowledge of capacity planning, workflow management, Automation, performance tuning, Scheduling and configuration management
* Infrastructure Patch and Code deployment management experience