- We need a software developer who will help developing Augmented Reality applications on the Android platform. The position will have the added benefit of working with a young, dynamic and highly experienced team in the flexible environment of an emerging startup.
- Responsibilities will include all aspects of software development from design to coding and testing.
Minimal qualifications include:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 1+ years of software development experience
- 1+ years hands on Java and/or Android experience in a professional environment
- Source code control understanding (experience with Subversion and Eclipse preferred)
- A passion for mobile device technologies, especially Android
If there is an Android application you have developed that you would like us to consider along with your resume, please let us know. (While experience with the Android SDK is highly desirable it is not a necessity for the right candidate who is a quick learner.)
Additional qualifications include:
- Experience with developing Augmented Reality applications
- Experience with OpenGL
- Experience in developing Location Based Services
- Basic knowledge of major mobile platforms (iOS, Symbian, Qt, Bada etc.)