The Senior Software Engineer/Multimedia role is to define, architect, implement, and proactively support high-quality Multimedia Infotainment Systems. In-car Multimedia Infotainment encompasses robust handling of multimedia usecases like stored and streaming video playback, DVD, Blu-Ray, Camera, Telephony, Speech and connectivity of external devices like Tablets etc. Premium multimedia systems developed for NVIDIA?s automotive customers are differentiated in features, quality, performance and robustness.
- The candidate must have a solid engineering background and understanding of good code methodology.
- Candidate should have a degree in CS/CE/EECS/EE and must have strong C/C++ programming skills.
- Experience in working with multimedia frameworks like OpenMAX/Gstreamer is strongly desired.
- Experience in integrating multimedia codecs like H264/AAC into multimedia frameworks is strongly desired.
- Experience in dealing with Accelerated codecs in hardware is a plus.
- Experience in writing code to directly control hardware is a plus.
- Experience in working on Audio Domains like ALSA/PulseAudio/Jack is a plus.
- ARM Assembly and NEON optimization is a plus.
- Experience in Android is a plus.