- Deliver a robust, multi-layered, loosely coupled stack of run-time services that implement common wealth management business processes that are used in applications across many service channels.
- Collaborate with analysts in development of new software applications. Design, develop, deploy and maintain (full SDLC) web services for the consuming applications.
- .NET, C#, WCF, ASP.NET
- SOA Concepts
- Understanding of SOA, XML, WSDL, XSD
- Understanding of SQL Server database
- Strong programming skills with emphasis on writing efficient algorithms to implement business process layer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills :
- Exposure to SQL server programming..
- Exposure to database like IBM DB2, Teradata, Mainframe technology is a plus.
- Exposure to Banking and Finance domain, mainly wealth management.
- Requirements analysis, component / business object modeling, service modeling and communicating business issues.
- An interest and familiarity of multiple technology platforms that is required to be successful within the group.