We are looking for Software Architects, for driving technology & best practices in Engineering for one of our clients.
The Responsibilities for the same would be:
- Participating in development along with team members for as much as 50% of their time, creating modules & systems that can then be treated as a working reflection of the best practices.
- Participating in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- Being responsible for Scaling, Performance & Quality for the team.
- Setting up best practices to help the team achieve the above and constantly thinking about improving the technology use are your responsibilities.
- Driving the adoption of these best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team and influence them for the entire organization are also expectations from you.
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create.
- Define & drive implementation of mid term technology vision for your product & team.
- Creating architectures & designs for new solutions around existing and new problem spaces.
- Drive technology & tool choices for your team & be responsible for them.
If your profile matches the above requirement, please share your profile