IT/ Information Technology
IT/ Technology - Software/ Services
- Create architecture & design for the new and existing products
- Responsible for the architecture of your product ensuring it is aligned to the product road map.
- Help to invent the next generation of Omni-channel eCommerce; integrated experiences that leverage our stores, the web and mobile.
- Actively participate in development along with team members for as much as 75% of their time, building components or systems that can then be treated as a working reflection of the best practices.
- Drive and facilitate code reviews, design reviews and architecture discussions.
- Design for Scale, Performance & Quality.
- Constantly thinking about improving the technology. Driving the adoption of best practices around coding, design, quality and performance in your team.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Development leaders in developing product visions and strategies. Actively provide inputs on long-term technology vision.
- Be an evangelist for technology and actively participant in technology forums representing.
- Quick & Excellent Problem Solving skills for complex & large scale problems in eCommerce domain.
- Solid experience on large scale eCommerce platforms. Experience with Hybris eCommerce platform would be nice to have.
- Exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies. Very Strong System design and OO skills.
- Solid coding skills with ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercise & improve coding standards across large code bases.
- Good knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier service oriented architectures.
- Good understanding & experience of high performance web scale & real-time response systems
- Experience & exposure to a variety of large-scale databases, big data and data analytics.
- Be the technical mentor.
- Must be comfortable working in fuzzy environments where boundaries aren't clearly defined.
- Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent) preferably from a reputed institute.