The Social Media Manager will manage and help formulate the company's Social Media marketing. He/She must be a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for designing and implementing the Company's content strategy, creating relevant content, blogging, community participation and leadership.
The candidate should become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
Designing Campaigns and Managing Ongoing campaigns
Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process increasing engagement and viewership through Social Media Platforms
Create a social media calendar
Prepare reports for management to show ROI on Social Media Efforts
Brainstorm and figures out whats working and what's not
Remains UpTo date on recent trends and helps identify and execute our strategy for the same trends
Manage and lead the team and get work done.
1. Excellent English writing skills, strong vocabulary, good reading and comprehension skills is a must have. Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing.
2. Creating brand communication strategies for our brand.
3. Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
4. Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
5. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
6. Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side
7. Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.