The company is focused on helping customers build Smart Secure Connected experience by leveraging disruptive technologies like mobility, analytics, security, cloud computing, social computing and unified communications.
Enterprises are embracing these technologies to implement Omni-channel strategies, manage structured & unstructured data and make real time decisions based on actionable insights, while ensuring security for data and infrastructure. The company also offers high degree of skills, IPs and domain expertise across a set of focused areas that include IT Services, Product Engineering Services, Infrastructure Management, Security, Testing and Consulting.
Employment Type: permanent
- Minimum 10 years of experience and expertise in the area of IT security, infrastructure security including network security, host security, security management and monitoring
- Must have hands on experience in Building/managing and Running SOC (Security Operations Centers), Managed Security Services - environment for large organizations for device management, security monitoring and operations programs.
- Strong ITIL V3 process knowledge including Incident management, knowledge management, operations management and reporting
Lead the SOC team/ solution and provide technical/operation guidance to the team for SOC operations and enhancements
Presales, Business development and customer management skills in the area of infrastructure security.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Security Management, Computer Science or similar discipline is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication, Customer management skills