* Work on complex incidents, problems and changes within the Operational environment.
* Provide leadership and training to technical support staff including mentoring of 2nd line support staff to improve diagnostic skills and encouraging them to achieve security product accreditation.
* Produce scripts and supporting documentation to allow the 2nd line diagnostic team to undertake remote software downloads configuration changes and implementation of new customer projects.
* Attend meetings on behalf of the team and line manager.
* Produce and support Firewall polices and function configuration builds to allow implementation of customer projects
* Hands-on experience in operations and management of security infrastructure.
* Minimum 5 years of hands-on skills on two or more of the following technologies: Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Fortigate, Netscreen, Juniper, Bluecoat, Palo ALto, SRX.
* Ability to provide Tier 3 support and manage complex and escalated tickets in production environment
* Leadership skills to deliver quality service in individual role or manage a team of engineers to deliver service as per agreed SLAs
* Ability to communicate (both written & oral) clearly with various internal stakeholders and customer
* Experience on working in a global support environment, experience of ticketing-tools and exposure to ITIL processes in context of service operations is a plus
* Minimum professional level certification on one or multiple technologies listed above
* Experience of providing support to international customers in live environment or working in Security Operation Centre (SOC) is an advantage