Experience: 10 To 15 years.
Qualifications: B.E. Mechanical / DME.
- Experience in mechanical/construction industry a must. Must possess a valid passport
- To get fully briefed by the Project Coordinator / Director / President (Projects) / Assistant Vice President (Projects) on the projects details and scope.
- Finalize the requirement of Technical and Non-Technical staff require for project completion with Project Coordinator.
- For accommodation of staff, locate appropriate facilities and furnish complete details of terms and conditions to Project Coordinator.
- To set up Site Office and finalize the stores, steel yard, fabrication yard etc. areas
- Liaise with Client, Consultant/Supplier, Government Liasoning authorities.
- To guide the site team in preparing detailed schedules for various work fronts and updating periodically, if required.
- To Obtain from Project Coordinator drawing schedule and follow up for timely release and advice Project Coordinator on revision of sequence of drawing releases required, if any, for uninterrupted construction progress.
- To guide the site team on adherence to schedules by different contracting agencies, likely bottlenecks and corrective actions to be initiated in expediting progress of work.
- Guide the site team to adopt quality control procedures in line with Clients system and procedure.
- Maintain a separate file for all important papers such as those having a bearing on contractual obligations etc., which need to be preserved even after closer of site.
- Arrangement for daily manpower reports, daily briefing / debriefing meetings, forecasting job schedules according to availability of materials in order to control manpower costs, power and water cut details monitoring, monthly progress photographs etc.
- Follow up with Client on timely payment of invoices raised. In addition, keep track of out standings with respect to billing.
Location - Africa