1 Candidate should have 10+ Years of Experience
2 Candidate should have handled 3 projects as Sharepoint Architect
3 Experience in SharePoint 2013 / Office 365 is mandatory
4 SharePoint Product Experience will be an added advantage
Candidate must have strong in Microsoft SharePoint Technologies (SharePoint 2013 / Office 365 / SharePoint Online 2010 & 2013 / SharePoint 2007 / SharePoint 2010 / SharePoint 2003 / SharePoint 2001 /SPS V2.0). Candidate must have hands-on working experience of 3+ Years as SharePoint Architect.
Candidate should present Solution to all new customers.
Candidate should open to travel to USA for client meeting.
Experienced in the architecture, design and development of large & complex applications and services using Microsoft SharePoint (SharePoint 2013 , SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2010, 2007, 2010, 2003, 2001, SPS V2.0) and Microsoft .NET technologies. Candidate Must be strong knowledge regarding Implementation of all phases of SDLC and quality processes followed in various phases of SDLC and also having in depth exposure of different SDLC processes like Agile, Waterfall etc.
Candidate must have some Migrating/moving SharePoint databases (including configuration database, content database, search database, SSPs etc.) from one database server to another without even touching the SharePoint central administration & without even running SharePoint configuration wizard .
Coach your team by providing clear career objects, priorities, technical advice, and performance reviews
* Hire and grow world class software developers. Motivate engineers to go above and beyond
* Motivate your team while instilling accountability and keeping a focus on delivering results
* Empower your team to use industry best-in-class tools and technologies
* Know and care about what customers want from our service - and be willing to stand up for it!
* Work with product managers, user experience designers, test engineers, QA analysts, consultants, and program managers to ensure that we build tools that wow our internal and external clients
* Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed software development sprint plans and release schedules
* Assign and track deliverables to make sure your team meets internal and external deadlines
Essential Skills (Mandatory - Project experience, technical and soft skill etc.-) Explain in detail with level of expertise.
Ability to map user requirements to standard MOSS features, identify customization areas, estimate the customization effort and translate the analyzed requirements to design using MOSS
Consulting aptitude to be able to provide support to pre-sales and assisting clients in decision-making process
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong Technical leadership - should be able to build technical capability and provide mentoring
Hands-on working experience with Sharepoint 2010 and 2013
Must have worked on most of the following:
Web Part Development - identify standard and custom development and execute
Workflow development - strong understanding of modeling workflows and developing portal solution based on the workflows
Infopath form Development
Integration experience with third party SW and Tools
Installation and Configuration of Sharepoint
Worked with KPIs, Excel services, BDC, BI
Experience in development using .NET architectural models including .NET Framework, CLR, XML, C#, ASP.Net, VS.Net, Team Foundation Server, Silver light & WCF.
Strong knowledge of SDLC
Candidates are desired to have:
Working experience on BizTalk, Content Management Server, SQL Server including SQL Analysis, Integration and Reporting Services, Commerce Server
Working knowledge of OO design, AJAX