- Must have previous experience in SharePoint 2010(2013 will be additional benefit) & SharePoint FAST.
- Must be able to design and develop SharePoint solutions based Object model, Workflows, BCS, Site definitions, Timer Jobs and Service Applications
- Must be able to perform site branding and customization in SharePoint (Master Pages, Layouts, and Data View customization using HTML\CSS\jQuery)
- Must have DOT NET experience (C#, ASP.NET, WCF, WF,SQL Server)
- Have implemented Design Patterns & Best Practices for reliability, maintainability, performance and security.
- Must be able to validate Functional Requirements and formulate the technical specs of the Solution.
- Experience with Capacity planning, Data modeling, Governance for Systems that manage huge data ( List items, site collections, workflows)
- Excellent comprehending and communication skills (good verbal skills in English is a must).
- Work with other teams and application support teams to resolve all outstanding issues
- Extremely high on ownership and accountability.
- Operate under ambiguous requirements
- Work in the fast pace high pressure environment
- Demonstrate strong Customer Satisfaction orientation and understand customer needs and strategy
- Experience in working in multi-cultural environment
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period