The SharePoint Architect will play a central role in the complete solution lifecycle including: presale efforts and responding to RFPs, designing solutions and envisioning follow up work.
* The implementation role may include software architecture, development, customization, integration as well as technical project management for various teams.
* The ideal candidate will provide thought leadership on best practices for architectural design, understand the Microsoft SharePoint solution stack, and have a thorough understanding of enterprise application integration involving Business Process and Forms, Business Intelligence, Collaboration, CRM, Enterprise Content Management, and Portals.
* This person will lead architecture and design reviews for SharePoint projects that focus on planning, deploying, and targeting new or significant modifications of existing enterprise SharePoint implementations.
Experience in SharePoint
- 3-4 years of hands on development experience in SharePoint 2010/13
o Customization using SharePoint designer
o Working on SharePoint workflows
o Developing custom applications using visual studio
o Very good knowledge of service applications
o Experience on migration
o Experience on integration with LOB (line of business) system
o Troubleshooting health of farm environment
- Experience in designing Enterprise level DMS
- Exposure of SharePoint Online
- Working experience in creating and consuming WCF service
- Excellent in .net platform concepts