* Should have deep experience playing architecture & consulting activities on Microsoft SharePoint ECM technologies on versions 2010 and 2013, SharePoint online and Office 365.
* Should have a deep knowledge of Sharepoint technology, framework, package solutions, service center concepts and have experience in leading large consulting engagements involving SharePoint
* Experience in Document Management, Imaging, Records Management, Digital Asset Management, Web Content Management
* Extensive experience on SharePoint portals, (Intranet/Extranet/Internet), Knowledge Management, Collaboration.
Primary Skills (must have) :
* Experience in providing solutions on Document Management Records Manager, knowledge management, eDiscovery, web content management and Integration with enterprise systems.
* Experience in delivering large scale Lotus Notes to SharePoint migration using automation tools from Avepoint/Quest
* Experience in providing rich multi-channel portal/web experience solutions on SharePoint
* Experience in working across multiple sectors implementing SharePoint technologies (Public, Financial Services, Telecom, CPRD)
* Experience in provisioning and deploying SharePoint web applications on cloud platform like Azure/AWS
* Experience in building GTM, ECM strategy and participate in RFP, consulting and customer presentations
1. Information and Technical Architecture using MS SharePoint technologies
2. Large scale Lotus Notes migration strategies and execution best practices
3. Strategic thinking and internal/external customer orientation
4. Deliver on tight time schedules, milestones and profit
5. Ability to manage teams that are located remotely
6. Strong communication and presentation skills
7. Ability to lead and manage delivery team
8. Leadership skills
1. TOGAF certification
2. Functional knowledge across 2-3 sectors
3. Microsoft Certified Solutions Master