- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- 4-8 years of technical experience with minimum 2+ years' experience as a Salesforce developer (Expert level).
- Strong practical development/deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL/SOSL, Apex Web services (SOAP/REST), and APIs
- Advanced Salesforce user and administrator skills (including using permissions, roles, profile, queues, security setup, views, page layouts).
- Solid communication skills (written, oral communication and presentation): Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences in cross-geography context
- Should be results oriented, self-motivated, accountable and work under minimal supervision.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.