The role involves handling P&L responsibility (ensuring that Zone Financial Model targets are achieved), sales of service product offerings, adherence to administrative policies and the leadership, management and development of staff.
1. Maintain a strong understanding of the Service Business Model and utilize the Model to manage the Service Department to a Operating Income target.
2. Maintain and improve current customer relationships while seeking out other sales opportunities in gaining annual maintenance contract business in the Region.
3. Manage, develop and lead service staff to facilitate an environment where employees are empowered and willing to initiate process improvements within the Service Department. To coordinate with dealers/contractors for Transport & related products to ensure prompt and adequate availability of Spares.
4. Monitor and ensure that administrative procedures are being adhered to in accordance with the guidelines.
5. Play a key role in developing Branch AOP, and manage service business to ensure AOP targets are achieved. Identification & Appointment of new Service Contractors.
6. Hire, develop, and motivate a competent service staff. Facilitate an environment where employees are empowered to initiate process improvement projects/actions. Coordinate with Installation Manager and ensure smooth execution of projects
7. Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through proactive customer service.
1. At least 6 years of experience in transport air conditioning products.
2. Financial management and technical sales skills
3. 2 years management/supervisory experience