Candidate Profile :
- 2-4 years related experience in Utility maintenance, projects and engineering operations in plant is essential. Good knowledge of applicable industry standards and regulations.
- Experience in ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001, HACCP, etc will be preferred.
- BE/ BTECH- Graduate Engineer (Electrical /Mechanical) only from premier Institutes like- IIT/ DCE/ Thapar/ BITS/ Roorkee/NIT- Warangal/ Trichy
1. To manage all maintenance activities in the plant to ensure adherence to production schedules and maximize productivity. Excellent exposure to Maintenance of Utilities like Compressors, Chillers, Boilers/ HVAC systems, Water treatment plants, DG Sets, etc.
2. Overall responsibility for all maintenance activities including annual maintenance contracts, breakdown maintenance of all equipment, and preventive maintenance systems.
3. Execution of all engineering projects
4. Designing and implementing appropriate systems preventive maintenance, equipment history and asset register.
5. Preparation and control of annual plant maintenance budgets.
6. Maintenance planning and control.
7. Developing vendors for spares and contractors for outside maintenance services
8. Safety of personnel, facilities and equipment.
9. Overall responsibility for adherence to local laws, especially labor laws, pollution control laws, fire and explosives, safety, electrical installations etc.
10. Direct responsibility for achieving the usage factors for utilities