Take ownership for the co-ordination, investigation, and documentation of customer requests, issues, and problems.
Will be the primary point of contact for the customer.
Ensures that correct resolutions are discovered and involves appropriate parties in resolving problems when needed.
Perform incident notification and escalation.
Perform timely follow up on incidents to ensure customer satisfaction.
Develops and maintains product knowledge, business, and professional skills by participating in on-the-job and other training courses.
Actively participates in preventive maintenance, by documenting common problems and scripts for customer support.
Develops and maintains knowledge of Incident Management Tool, Knowledge-base and of the Service Desk procedures and business environment.
Seeks opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance and is receptive to constructive feedback.
Work independently and maintain a high degree of professional conduct at all times. Adhere to JDA Core Values.
Develop and maintain technical skills and understanding of the Service Desk.
Have the ability to understand and successfully resolve problems using knowledge base tools and techniques.
Able to maintain a methodical and logical approach to problem solving even when under pressure.
Good knowledge and experience of supporting Microsoft Office applications.
Good knowledge and experience of supporting Active Directory, VPN and Blackberry.
Good knowledge and experience in assisting US and UK based customers. (1-2 yrs. Experience)
Minimum Skill Requirement:
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Should have some experience on handling US/UK based customers)
2. Willingness to learn
3. Work independently and maintain a high degree of professional conduct at all times.
4. Good Knowledge and experience of supporting Microsoft Office applications and Desktop/Laptop issues.
Good to Have:
1. Basic understanding about ITIL Framework
2. Experience in troubleshooting VPN, Networks/ Applications/ Information Security