Experience in managing large teams who works across shift and mentoring the team members
Expert in various project management related to techniques such as Risk management, Scope management, Project scheduling, monitoring and controlling
Experience in executing projects within budgetary constrains in offshore and onsite (near shore) delivery model
Experience in usage project management tools
Experience in Support project or ITIL certified
Experience in client interaction and take decision as per client requirement
Exposure to UNIX, Shell scripts and Sybase(or SQL Server)
Good written and oral communication skills and citer interaction and negotiation skills
Job Level Specific Duties
* Directs the efforts of others and provides oversight into all aspects of project delivery both at the strategic and tactical levels.
* Develops and maintains strong relationships at the executive level within the customer organization.
* Executes and manages functional and business goals for the group including budgetary goals and objectives.
* Understands service offerings to aid in formulating and articulating new business opportunities to support the customers strategic direction and their growth.
Typical Years of Experience
* Typically requires 14-25 years relevant experience. (Includes 5-7 years managerial/leadership experience.)
Minimum Education and Certifications
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* Graduate degree preferred.
* Strong ability to apply project management skills to oversee and manage a medium to large sized team and medium to large sized portfolio.
* Advanced people management skills including team building, performance management, pay management, conflict management and talent management.
* Demonstrates advanced ability to articulate the typical components of an effective project management information system: understands and has advanced proficiency in the specific tools that are available and required as part of the company's project management information system.
* Demonstrates advanced ability to manage project delivery and project portfolio governance.
* Demonstrates advanced ability in project program management including executing and managing the processes and the interactions used to plan, acquire, assign, develop and manage the resources to operate.