Process Knowledge HRSS
- Should be able to respond to process specific concerns independently.
Should be able to drive agenda and projects basis the knowledge of the processes and the key stakeholders without any dependency Manage & Build Relationship with Stakeholders
- Stakeholder management & engagement matrix to be prepared. Strategic meetings and calls to be initiated every week and help build confidence of the HRBPs, SHRBPs & HR Heads Drive Governance Calendar
- Drive the governance matrix and give early warning signals Visibility and Presence to be felt
- Communication channel to be strong. Visibility needs to be high.
Should be the 1st point of escalation/approach for all the relevant stakeholders.
Currently maintaining a very low profile - (may be because of point
1). Build visibility with Client Project Head Watch Guard of the Process SLAs - 1st Understanding the Project SLAs. Proactively monitoring the SLAs status by asking the team to share key data.
Build plans in meeting the SLAs. Raise flags in case of possible misses. Also, build cushion with the client for situations where SLAs might take a hit Manage matrices of critical processes - Build matrices to manage critical processes like - payroll input, Induction, P-file, OTP and Insource.
Should be able to publish reports for the same and have systematic review with internal and external stakeholders Team management
- Work management of the team. Maintain a lean team. Leave and attendance management & create back-up roles.