|The role will be responsible for:
- Conducting initial discovery of a problem in the business for end to end processes cutting across different domains and verticals.
- This will involve brainstorming, data analysis, interviewing key stakeholders, understanding the softer challenges and coming up with the final recommendations.
- Post discovery project manage the recommendations from the discovery which may involve redesigning the process for efficiency, better customer experience or better control.
- Relate/demonstrate improvement efforts to quantifiable financial business impact.
- Working in global team environment & connect with onsite businesses etc.
|- Should be Black Belt Certified.|
- Should have a total of 13 17 yrs experience and a minimum of 4yrs experience in Quality role.
- Should have worked on Lean/Six Sigma projects, preferably from service industry.
- Must have worked with vendor/ partner model.
- Experience in projects done while transition would be an added advantage.