The incumbent will be involved in:
* The development, promotion, continuous management, and review of a culture of business excellence based on the outcome of customer excellence.
* To optimize the use of appropriate technical and business excellences tools and maintain and pursue technology developments which improve business and support the achievement of corporate objectives.
* To develop continuous improvement strategies to optimize business performance
* Develop and produce monthly, quarterly and annual performance indicators of Operations team in accordance with the client requirements
* Develop a better understanding of our customer base and promote the use of customer profiling data to improve service delivery, better outcomes for customers, and business performance across the organization.
* Ensure improvement plans focus on outcomes rather than outputs and ensure all performance criteria is SMART and reflective of positive outcomes on the customer as the main driver.
* Analyze complex data and interpret trends in respect of performance indicators and communicate this information in a simpler format to Management Team, Managers and operational staff.
* Work with operational managers and staff to identify problems, review procedures, improve efficiency and quality of service provision and identify appropriate monitoring and auditing mechanisms.
* Manage the internal audit programme, including the production of reports and management responses, and ensuring appropriate monitoring mechanisms are in place for the implementation of recommendations across the Group.
* Managing Process Quality team and supporting Operations
* Creating and managing Quality framework for HRO projects of different verticals like HRSSC, RSSC, Payroll and Compliance
* Understand customer issues, concerns and priority areas; integration of the same in the Quality Framework
* Operational team management focus i.e. challenges, gaps, priorities and support areas as required by Operations to be focused upon by Process Quality
* Understand the needs of customer management using tools log, issue log etc.
* Technology usage for improving efficiency
* Execute quality awareness programs at Operation floor level via checks on client speak, governance.
* Lead Quality initiatives and mentor Quality team members
* Carry out risk assessment activities
* Identification and prioritization of process improvement areas and working on them using Six Sigma / Lean Methodology.
* Undertake projects / process improvements initiatives
* Graduate from a recognized University in India.
* Minimum 12+ years experience in field of Quality and possesses HR know-how.
* Must have led Process Quality team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Progressive experience in professional service industry
* People Management; Prior experience demonstrating effective management skills
* Analytical and result oriented
* Six Sigma orientation and exposure (Black belt certified)
* Experience and exposure to certification