- Participate in all aspects of Engineering
- Collaborate with developers and Product Management to design an awesome product.
- Write well tested high quality code.
- Proactively participate in peer code reviews
- Interact with the Product Management to understand the product requirements thoroughly.
- Explore new technologies / frameworks / languages that are useful to engineering teams.
- Keep Team leads update of your progress
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Computer Science and good academic record.
- Expert level knowledge of Java.
- Expert level knowledge of frameworks like Axis2, Spring and Hibernate
- Good knowledge of build tools like Maven, Ant and buildr
- Good knowledge of build process using Jenkins and Git.
- Good knowledge of Java analyzer tools like yourkit
- Good knowledge of analyzing thread dumps and heap dumps.
- Good knowledge of working with databases like Oracle, MySQL, Postgre and MS SQL Server
- Good knowledge of Java performance improvement techniques.
- Basic knowledge of jRuby and Groovy
Job Requirements (Soft Skills)
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills and confident personality.
- Fast paced and fun filled environment which thrives on innovation and creativity.
- Provides high sense of ownership to your work.
- Engineers are treated like rockstars.
- Recognition to your work.
- Flat Structure and open communication.
- B.Tech/B.E (IIITB/REC- s/NIT/BITS)