An Industry veteran, deep experienced in Server Technologies thought leadership and architecture experience in a Service Delivery organization. The role will involve leading the CoE which will be accountable and responsible for providing blue print for technologies to adopt, build capabilities ahead of time and providing strong technical and industrialization standards. Prior experience in technical design and project implementation support and development services (Projects), conduct and/or participate in presale product presentations, demos, customer evaluations. Ability to build business cases and presenting them to leadership for approvals. Need ability to articulate and explain business value for technology decisions.
* Self-driven and able to work independently or within a team
* Good analytical and troubleshooting skills (the ability to think logically through a problem)
* Must have the initiative, tenacity and commitment to see problems through to resolution
* Able to respond to and resolve client queries and requests in a timely manner
* Works well in a team
* An ability to work well under pressure
* A flexible approach with "Can do" attitude
* Ability to provide clear and concise documentation
* Good 3rd Party Liaison, i.e. Suppliers of storage products and hardware vendors
* Conducting detailed analysis of technical environments and provide solutions
* Leadership of small team of architects and SMEs
* Represent CG in technology and business forums
Desired Skills and Experience
* Knowledge and practical experience of various Server technologies - Windows, Linux, UNIX (AIX, Sun Solaris, HPUX), Virtualization, Citrix, Messaging, etc..
* Provide tuning and trouble shooting of architect and technologies.
* Planned and installed various service improvements in delivery.
* Experience in capability build and offerings development.
* Have good understanding on delivery processes and able to identify opportunities for automation and optimization of workload.
* Have good understanding of storage, Network and other infrastructure.
* Have experience in driving automation & Orchestration.
* Tailoring and architecting complex and innovative large-scale (Consolidation & Virtualization and Cloud implementation) solutions to meet the needs of the client.
* Effectively applying technical knowledge to pre-sales situations and crafting solutions for clients
* Establishing and maintaining a professional working relationship at multiple levels both internally and with the client
* Providing technical consulting expertise and leadership to internal project teams and clients
* Sharing knowledge and experience through formal and informal knowledge management initiatives