- 6+ years of hardware design experience that involves sensor technologies (both digital and 4-20m A type of sensors)
- Experience in firmware design that involves sensor interfaces
- Good experience in using layout and schematic design tools such as Altium and Orcad
- Should have worked with lower powered microcontrollers such as TI MSP 430 series
- Self motivated, energetic excellent team player
- Experience working with expat and geographically located teams
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Must be willing to work in shifts to adjust to different client time zones
- On-site travel required 25%
- Review and understand Industrial Monitoring and Control project requirements
- Use best practices to perform system design using existing components.
- Analyze sensor options for type of monitoring required.
- Work with Sensor manufacturers and vendors to source and test sensors for the system design.
- Hardware design for additional requirements and schematic design
- Integration testing, documentation and installation support.
- Assist with software quality assurance test planning and development
- Assist with product documentation such as user guides and reference manuals
- Other duties and projects as required