1) Responsible for proper accounting of all financial transactions of the Company and preparation and finalization of financial statements as per IRDA regulations.
2) Management Reporting
3) Responsible for timely submission of all regulatory reports relating to Finance functions with IRDA.
4) Responsible for the maintenance of the Trusts book of accounts
5) Co-ordination of Statutory Audit / Internal Audit.
6) Responsible for monthly and quarterly management accounts, MIS and ad-hoc reports as required.
7) Responsible for reviewing, updating and implementing existing internal accounting systems and introducing new systems and controls where appropriate.
8) Responsible for maintaining the General Ledger;
9) Ensuring correct allocation of expenditure to cost centres.