Objective: To lead the Consulting businesses and corporate projects of Rennar & Frais Consulting in the relevant regions.
- P/L responsibility for the region.
- Achieve business objectives- expansion, volume & revenues.
- Account Management - Client relationship.
- Spearheading the Executive Search business maximising the utilisation of available resources and accordingly, maximising the outcomes.
- Spearheading the T&D business of Rennar & Frais. Identifying new avenues, identifying good trainers, identifying content providers, and accordingly structuring business processes.
- Coordinating the Corporate projects of R&F in their respective areas.
- Aiding in and coordinating on the Research and study assignments taken up by R&F.
- Leading the respective teams and guiding them on to the performances expected of them.
- An MBA HR from a good Institute with a minimum of 15 years versatile experience in strategic HR.
- Must have conceptualised and implemented TM interventions.
- Must understand the L&D industry in consulting perspective.
- Must have a sound knowledge of Consulting business processes and profitability.
- Must have top-of-the-line Communication, presentation and inter-personal skills.