- Work with our team of strategy, design, technology, and business stakeholders to create pioneering mobile designs for both consumer facing, and enterprise applications.
- Plan and conduct internal and external research to solve interaction design problems using a variety of methods.
- Produce, communicate and present detailed deliverables that exhibit a high attention to detail, including research findings, user scenarios, personas, wireframes, conceptual design ideas, prototypes and design specifications for platforms such as iOS and Android.
- Create world-class, jaw dropping user interface designs, based on the UX strategy you have developed. Always delivering on the brief, whilst constantly pushing the boundaries.
- Prepare user interface designs for development, including creation of sliced PNG's as per developer requirements, and UI guidelines for development.
- Three or more years experience as a user interface designer, specifically focused on mobile applications.
- Exceptional level of attention to detail.
- Deep knowledge of user research, user workflow, modularising, mobile interaction design, information architecture design, conceptual design, best practices in mobile design, design guidelines, and ability to evaluate design concepts.
- Experience designing well thought out user experiences and beautiful mobile interface designs, with a diverse portfolio of your own work to demonstrate this.
- Outstanding navigation and architecture design.
- Knowledge of grid systems and typography.
- Knowledge of standard software tools (such as Illustrator, Photoshop etc.) to provide expertly crafted UI design.
- Experience with working across multiple platforms, including iOS and Android.
- Experience as an active daily user of a smartphone or tablet device.
- Understanding of common software project management practices a plus
- Understanding of common software development practices a plus
- Experience of the automotive industry is a plus; interest in the automotive industry is a must.