In addition, you will be able to clearly communicate your ideas and both openly and honestly provide and receive regular input from your peers. While teamwork is of the utmost in importance, you can also work independently with minimal supervision, and take the initiative to constantly keep yourself engaged.
Also, you never settle for second best. You possess a strong focus on quality and attention to detail, and possess the ability to quickly understand and solve unique and even undocumented programming problems. Naturally curious, you have a penchant for and drive to quickly learn and master skills in new technologies.
* 5+ yrs of relevant hands-on experience in full development life cycle software development.
* Hand-coded, W3C-compliant and semantic (X)HTML and CSS with an emphasis on CSS-driven page layouts.
* Familiarity with best-practices for usability and accessibility standards.
* Writing high-quality, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code.
* Proficiency in a server-side scripting language such as JSP.
* Solid understanding of working within a Model-View-Controller program architecture paradigm.
* Exposure to Java/J2EE server-side development
Desired (but not mandatory skills)
* Experience with Flash, Flex, and SQL are a huge plusses, but not required
1. Bachelor's degree and/or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
2. Graduating with good academic record from top universities.
3. Ability to work independently as well as with a team
4. Ability to understand and master new technologies quickly
5. Strong focus on quality and generating results
6. Self-disciplined with strong attention to detail
7. Proven ability to quickly understand and solve unique and undocumented programming problems
8. Exceptional time management and organization
9. Excellent written and oral communications
10. Energetic and self-starting
11. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
12. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form