* The ideal candidate will have a total of 8+ years of experience in software development
* At least 5 years of hands-on experience delivering solutions using TIBCO suite of products (BW, BE, AS, EMS/ RV) preferably in the financial services sector. A consulting or professional services background is desirable
* Expertise in performance tuning TIBCO BW/BE applications
* Strong working knowledge on TIBCO Admin, scripts, deployments, debugging features, security certificates
* Experience in Core Java and J2EE technologies like JMS, JSP, Servlets, Spring, XML, XSD, XSLT, and XPATH is desired
* Ability to multitask between multiple projects
* Self-motivated and goal oriented individual. Demonstrated record of initiative, adaptability and decision making
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Technical Lead for the design, development, and maintenance of enterprise shared services using Tibco Suite of Products includes Tibco Business Works (BW), Tibco Business Events (BE), Tibco Active Spaces (AS) and Tibco EMS.
* Designs, develops, recommends, and implements quality business solutions into a highly dynamic computing environment - often with high transactional requirements
* Lead projects that will be executed with dynamic team of technical, business and vendors.
* Responsible for support of the technology in production on a Tier 3 basis.
* Professional maturity in dealing with all levels of management and staff
* Responsible for application analysis, tuning and measurement to ensure appropriate performance and reliability based on documented SLA's
* Provides work leadership and Mentors/coaches lower level technical staff or less experienced programmers
* Works with project teams and unit level team members to ensure strong technical alignment with documented development standards, SDLC, and coding frameworks for all application development efforts