* Candidate should have hands on experience on Windows (level 3 & above or SME) along with Vmware/Storage/Linux (any one)
* Hands-on experience in performing 3rd level remote fault analysis and troubleshooting
* Manage the technical towers and work as an escalation level for the technical towers and be the contact point for the customer for all technical discussions and technical inputs.
* Excellent knowledge on troubleshooting during incident and problems management stages
* Experience in handling Complex issues and situations
* Ensure monitoring infrastructure 24 X 7.
* Ensuring that the technical towers are managing their set of activities of closure of incidents and service requests as per TAT.
* Actively be part of resolution process for any fault / performance issues
* Responsible for executing SOP related activities
* Extend technical support the Clients over email and phone.
* Co-coordinating for driving the uptime of the various client projects being managed.
* Ensure that the tickets raised per shift are closed as per SLA and if not escalate as per the escalation Matrix defined.
* Work on the change request and new Installations.
* Apply patches to the OS / applications or upgrade the applications as and when required, as per the approval from the respective Customer Team.
* Facilitate earlier resolution to the issues to meet SLA
* Following up with Vendors -- hardware & software whenever required & resolve issues by minimizing downtimes.
* Keep track of capacity and security aspects and analyze it in light of the business requirements and proactively ensues scalability and optimal use of existing infrastructure
* Basic network administration
* Strong organizational skills a must
* Prior supervisory experience is a plus
* Project coordination experience required
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
* Ability to adhere to policies & procedures.
* Experience in people management
* Knowledge on monitoring tools like Solarwinds, Nagios & Linux
* Experience with SAN and NAS
* Experience with LVM, RAID
* Able to adapt to quick requirements change and produce fast solutions.
* Strong virtualization knowledge
* Strong knowledge of Internet Protocol Suite and layers
* Advanced experience with DNS, LDAP, NTP, SMTP, SNMP, SSH
* Support and plan system backups and data recovery strategies
* Self driven and motivated to achieve success
* Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
* Team Player
* Assertive in communication