IT/ Information Technology
IT/ Technology - Software/ Services
- Support LAN s, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Maintain system efficiency.
- Make recommendations for future upgrades.
- Maintain network and system security.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability
- Evaluate and modify system's performance.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN Gateways, intrusion detection systems.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, security updates and patches.
- Knowledge of installation and configuration various applications like Apache, Nginx, Solr, Memcache, MySQL(Master/Slave), Php My Admin and Mail setup.
- Licensing and Copyright knowledge and product use rights for MS, Adobe, etc.
- Knowledge of AWS server and Net magic is must.
- Candidate with hands on exp on Linux servers.