- Internally partner with sales engineering and systems engineering (SE) and other departments to develop solutions supporting customer needs.
- Externally consult with new and existing customers to articulate Mavenirs products, technologies and capabilities to meet customer needs.
- Interface with solution architects from customer teams to review design requirements for change requests or new technical requirements from the customer.
- Create technical proposals containing comprehensive functional and development requirements for business opportunities with existing and prospective customers.
- Works with sales engineering to develop the solution description document (SD) and high level design (HLD).
- Lead architectural and functional discussions with customers. Provide solutions oriented, consulting expertise.
- Work with channel partners and 3rd party vendors to determine customer requirements and create end-to-end solutions.
- Contributes to RFP/RFI responses and conducts workshops at customer sites based on business demand