- Responsible for software design and development of product features on complex embedded systems. Work as a part of a team for full software development life cycle.
- Requirements include Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent experience (MS preferred); minimum 3+ years direct software design and development experience (Maximum 8 years of experience) on embedded systems applications in data/telecommunications using C on Linux.
- Strong exposure to Datacom Layer 2 domain.
Required Skills :
Domain: Datacom L2 (and NOT wireless/VOIP/ATM Layer2)
- VLAN, VLAN switching, MAC learning/bridging(802.1ad), IGMP, CFM(802.1ag), LAG(802.3ad), Ethernet Ring protection(G.8032), Q-in-Q, Carrier/Metro Ethernet.
- MPLS-TP/SDN exposure is bonus.