* Ability to analyze user requirements and create, assimilate and convey technical specifications in a concise and effective manner.
* Code & deliver the work product, with a first time right approach.
* Subject Matter Expert in one or more data integration/ web services workflows.
* Serve as a point-of-escalation for engineer community; can anticipate and remove technical roadblocks, as needed.
* Assist the Sales Teams, Account Management, and Implementation to summarize client requests and suggest enhancements to existing applications and/or processes.
* Ability to quickly determine root cause of issue and create plan to attack.
* Responsible for quality of engineering team: Ability to test all aspects of a change to ensure meeting the system and client requirements.
* Ability to provide technical guidance to clients integrating to a SaaS solution.
* Interaction with US based development teams, QA teams and Release teams.
* Act as technical expert and mentor/ assist peers/ junior engineers.
* Work closely with Engineering Manager. Communicate technical issues, project details & individual status.
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
* Strong technical background, with experience identifying solutions that integrate Enterprise applications, SAAS or other complex services. Key skills and experiences would include working with Microsoft .NET, XML and SQL Server. Experience developing and consuming web services.
* SSO/SAML implementation experience preferred.
* Experience with EAI/ 3rd party integrations. Experience with software integration as a consultant preferred with target platforms or technologies: Microsoft, PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, Siebel, or Salesforce.com
* Thorough understanding of the project life cycle process to effectively manage through the complexities of the business solution
* Experience in full lifecycle software development process and methods
* Strong communication skills and problem solving/ analytical skills