The ideal person for this position is someone who:
* Can demonstrate development of applications and data-bound web applications.
* You will be involved with our core team and will be developing on dynamic consumer E-Commerce
modules based on LAMP (PHP) stack and hybrid Mobile application.
* Working on real time projects which are build for large internet audience.
* You will get to work on new technologies apart from PHP, MySQL, Jquery, such as MongoDB, Memcached,
REST API, SOLR. We will provide apt environment on using these databases and other technologies we
use. You can learn the same while you work.
* Experience in developing Web services, preferable in Rest/Soap & XML-RPC
* Experience with GIT/SVN management and maintenance of code base and deployment using the same
* Excellent growth opportunities for deserving candidates who can learn quickly and scale.
* Having good working Experience of Opencart frameworks will be added advantage.
* Understand the requirement and responsible enough to analyze, design, and develop
* Designs, develops and modifies modules based on functional and system requirements.
* Candidate has proven demonstrated experience in designing technology architectures and delivering
* Knowledge of database installation, programming and management (SQL server, MySQL)
* Demonstrates expertise writing testable code and unit tests
* Critically reviews, analyzes, interprets, and synthesizes information/data
* Is able to learn and apply new technologies skills or concepts
* Work closely with the Software Architect to ensure architectural integrity and product quality.
* Assist as required in scope definition, technical viability scoping and best practice solution design to meet
the needs of the product.
* Working with cross-functional technical teams during all phases of product life cycle development to
ensure user satisfaction and technical compatibility
* Developing cutting edge e-Commerce websites and applications using the latest open source and
* Provide estimations on a specific solution, to senior team members, which have an impact on time, cost
Job Title: Software Engineer/Sr. Software Engineer
Responsible to: Sr. Technical Product Manager
Accountable to: Country Manager -- India
* Through the review and understanding of functional specifications, write component designs and deliver
code according to the requirements.
* Using the QA bug reports, you will provide time estimations for completion of assigned bugs, correct
* Where appropriate, provide input into development of solutions that create innovation and have a
beneficial outcome to the product or application.
* Ensure all risks and issues that affect the project are raised following set processes and are action
appropriately. Escalate risks and issues that pose a significant impact to deliverables.
* Ensure any change requests meet the criteria of the change request process.
* Provide accurate time for required changes, and where possible, provide alternative solutions to
minimize time and cost.
* Experience in Content Management Systems like Wordpress and Drupal would be an added advantage.
JOB DESCRIPTION REVISION
This job description is intended to provide an outline of the key tasks and responsibilities only. There may be
other duties required of the post holder commensurate with the position. The responsibilities may be
amended, after discussion with the post holder, to take into account the development of both the post and the
practice. All members of staff should be prepared to take on additional duties or relinquish existing duties in
order to maintain the effective running of the practice